Ah, being young and irresponsible..

As promised to Idhy, I'll write this with as much dignity as possible. anyway, I limited the people who could see the note.. I hope it works and the secret is safe hoho

So I had just finished gym and was sitting in my car with engine on and radio on, eating froyo with fruits, waiting for traffic to clear up, when a very familiar intro was playing in the car :) Then the first word, "Dannnnn," I was laughing inside, "Dann bila esook..." laughed audibly. I put down the froyo and reached for my phone to share the moment with Idhy (who of course pissed off) (For those who forgot and need to be reminded, it is a song Dan by Sheila on 7)

Well, I'm sorry that I brought up such a 'katro' moment and ruin our already improved life, far away from kekatroan SMP?! Pardon me for being nostalgic (and melancholic) but I miss you girls after hearing the songs.. It's too bad that a questionable song by not-so-exist-band-anymore reminds me of you and our time rehearsing the band in some weird studio in PJMI then showcasing in Pendopo... Would it be better if it was piano concerto of something something? No right? With you, I have hit the rock bottom heehee

Well, not only that, many of many memories returning as the songs played on.. like the afternoon we spent playing basketball (or only watching the boys played one) with Vania as the captain, Andrini's obsession with blue and yellow (then red, then pink), couples drama, fights over boys, applying for Gadsam, going to Gadsam, taking picture with the very band I was listening to in the radio.. many many more stupidity to follow (which I prefer not to disclose)

It is so embarrassingly katro, but sweet indeed.

Kekatroan aside, I just realized how much you girls have made my days for three years (three years that we hope never existed, I know..) Love you all and hope to get to see you all very very soon :)

Result of googling, swear: they have the vidclip of the song in youtube!

No comments: