hop and I'll catch

I just realize that I'm quite protective over my friend last night, at Pancious, waiting for my #22 to pick me up from the porch where I keep on replaying some certain of conversation inside.

I had small reunion, btw, catching up with some good friends from high school, and some not really nice people apparently. Anywho, we were talking about few of our closest friend and they surely knows how close I am with my bestfriend, D, about whom one of the girl start talking trash.

I didn't realize how sad it was, when I started feeling so mad about it. No one can say those things about D, well no one except me..

For a moment there I remember whatever the trash-talk girl spoke, I had thought about it. But, I learned to accept it and I love her.

While I don't think TTG does.

It's quite an irony having another person to speak your mind only to disagree with it. Ah still, I don't believe it's quite right if people need other people approval to speak their own mind.

Anywho, it was a quite warm dinner if not for TTG with plates go round, lots of picture and re-living the best friend I had found half a decade ago. Until then.

No comments: