pathetic string cheese

I felt diabolic calling people pathetic -

Unfortunately I felt it to some of the nicest people around who I might not have nothing against me
It's just that it may be getting a bit too bad that I couldn't hold my tounge longer

I think I know what it's like not having 'friends' (it's me, who, btw has no kindergarten 'friend' and excluded from the 'cool kids' in elementary school..).

I know this is going to be harsh me saying this things - and I didn't mean to alienate people. But I think to certain extent people and condition did change that finally makes me included to the general human character and become more bland and acceptable. Well, not all does that - some still don't fit in no matter what they believe so.

And pushing it would be even more worse.
Please trust me - and be happy with the one who appreciate you because you may not find one like so.


No comments: