thanksgiving 2009

So, a LOT has happened in the past two months.
HIGHest level of stress with the test et al
And finally the most interesting time of all: I got the pink slip

I’m not so sure whether I could talk about the retrenchment as it is only one week and I’m still employed, maybe in few months?

However, it was in between shocking and expected but I don’t think anyone can exactly prepared for that. Just like dying – not that I compare the importance – but at least I still got second chance.

Anyway, a LOT of lesson learned. Many of those could be not be disclosed here. There are things that I will repeat in the future, some things I will change.

I got the news on Thanksgiving, so I think its only fit to be thankful today:
I’m thankful this time shows who really care, despite me in bad position
I’m thankful that it gives me more time to study for the freaking CFA exam
I’m thankful that the exam is over (2-fateful-hours ago)
I’m thankful that I have more time for my physical health
I’m thankful that I still have a great boyfriend
I’m thankful that I could go for holiday now
I’m thankful that I could have time

No comments: