For the luckiest girls I know.. and the most blessed one :)
Sometime.. I use luck and blessing inter-changing-ly. Why? Because while I know the meaning is not really the same, it does provoke similar response: that the recipient get something that she/he doesn't realllyyy deserve but receiving it anyway.. In my view, luck is more a random action upon the receiver.. while blessings is used to acknowledge that there is greater power that disburse the 'happiness'. In other word it depend on whether we are spiritual/not. Or is it?
My parent keep on telling me this one-liner every time I feel stressed out, which usually happen as exam draw nears *haha*: "Study as hard as you can, but when the time comes, let God take over." It helps, honestly, every other time. The other odds, the stress level is too high that I still need to have control over it and ended up tired or failing.
But I believe, giving up control is part of which why some people can be lucky or blessed. It's not the formula for luck though, (what's in life that has formula except math and science?) maybe more how-to.
I used to think that all I need to do is work hard enough that I know exactly the outcome is driven by me and me alone. But now I started to suspect that luck/bless factor is indeed exist. Let me put it this way: luck/blessing is the premium to our fruit of labor, factor that determine the magnitude of impact on our work, and we deserve it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment