I actually can't complain really with Ms. Coach now being my new boss. She has brought new meaning of working under pressure. Like huge pressure that you could see how my writings are becoming scattered or shattered (and whatever message I'm trying to convey). Pressure like deadline has new meaning. And still I'm blogging right now.
But I'm excited to see how far I could push myself this time.
Anyway, I'm blaming my work writings (those 10,000words of report, 100words in business emails), to the lacking of my creative writings. Like it has raped my imagination. I can't write one sentence without sounding vague. (As if I haven't always do so..)
Good thing, I'm glad I have better view now in the office, literally and figuratively. So me, as a middle-class working girl, I'll just suck it all in :) Happy working
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment