called it 'a trip to doraemon land'



so, I spend a week of 2009 summer basking in Japan sun (sounds more delicious than what had happened) getting tanner than usual, I think. here are few of my favorite pics (which I took using my new bday present haha)~ I think I need to take some photography class ^^v, the rest is uploaded in my Facebook album


1. love how Japanese bike everywhere. wish I could ride a bike
2. how come they make tiny house look adorable..









3. .. or how they make everything look adorable

4. hidden temple looking so lush, in that heat


3 comments:

felicia irene said...

Aku ingin begini, aku ingin begitu, ingin ini, ingin itu, banyak sekaliiii...

hoho..Nobita, gue bangett... Mungkin disanalah gue harusnya dilahirkan..

dan bertemu Kimu Takuuuu.....:D :D

felicia irene said...

Anyway, nice pic!
Ga pake auto kan lydd...?

z i e said...

haha.. mo tauuu aja.. yah ga manual2 bgt fel, tp nggak yang settingan sananya.. tapi blm sampe pake formula magic yg lo blg kemaren