Next year I'll turn quarter a century, which is huge, I guess. Meanwhile accomplishment so far is so so great. career seems on track. relationship, a bit questionable.
As usual at this time of the year I'm compiling my resolution(s) for the following year and I realise I have discipline lacking life which is sad. Instance: my blog which I plan to have 120 entries only has 60 entries in 2009. (Glass half full, glass half empty)
Anyhoo, I'm planning a LOT of things in 2010, serious things like, better budgeting, improving my public speaking skill, investing plan, read Bible, relationship and when will I get married (if I ever).. and escapism things like this blog, my old project with DN, reading the books that I haven't read, meeting new people, burning calories etc. I'll come up with target because wise men said that without proper vision your mission has already failed before you even started (is this even a quote? haha)
But always, always dream big. It doesn't matter how many we have in our hand now, what matter is the limit we set for our dreams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment