just a glimpse through '11th hour'; which I can't watch for long. I still can't stand movies/clips where there is people with possibility of cutting down trees.
I think this is what world need to answer; fast growing economy or environment sustainability.
Fast growing economy has been sacrificing environment. It is a fact, not opinion. Fast growing economy ie. China and previously US has been consuming the most energy that is coal in the world. It has contributed to the global warming but what.. does people in Africa suddenly lives better because the rate of growth in US or China?
Can world wait for a slower economy growth? Because as we face it, fast economy growth is not equal to distribution of wealth. So should we really focus on being the fastest? Do we really competing with another world.. out there?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment