competition

some say it will keep you afloat in pursuing whatever that you like to be
but how far should one take competition to?

well I talked about it over and over to my A this week (and bored him a wee bit)
- this is in relation to one of a girl I thought was my best friend until time proven otherwise

I know that some people were born with more competitive nature relative to general population so it is normal for them

well, I'm the general population that doesn't really see competition really serious - but am I really?

anyhoo - I never thought I want to compete with this girl. it's just that I thought we were in a different spectrum and people in different place is not comparable. I believe I could say things - much more mean things about this girl and I'm wondering whether I could just leave it there

let's just be grateful for the beautiful girlfriends that we have
who see us as companion
who compliments and critics genuinely
and doesn't hide negative scheming plan

because I do that - and I expect same things back




No comments: