Hoho. Dirty little title.
Three little letters which I believe created to justified girls' bipolar emotion so boys won't think us of being crazy. Well, maybe it has some scientific truth in it, if you want to believe it.
Below is three points of my justification of the non-existence of PMS.
1. Girls get emotional during PMS? No. We are emotional little thing, aren't we? But if we get emotional, it is when we tried to get the attention. And you better have it our way. Otherwise, do you want girls to have PMS all year round? No. You'd prefer a few days per month. So it's a win-win situation.
2. The bloating and huge water retention. I felt big during PMS. Is it? Or does the eyes playing tricks? But do play with us that our eyes are not playing tricks. We "do" retain more water and salt during the time of the month so our jeans got a lil bit "tighter". Play this denial card and you won't get girl slap you for saying that she's gained weight.
3. Increasing level of craving for something sweet. Oh please, this is just so transparent, no??! Do I really have to say anything further? Chocolate is our best friend, right after diamonds and gay guys. We need justification to pig out once a month.
I better stop at three. Well, the medical world may have better explanation than mine. (Better and truer). Nonetheless, maybe this is scientifically proven, maybe it is just drama created by us, the repressed side of the gender. Haha, right.
Anyway, I thought this whole drama during PMS thing only happened to me. But then again, I was proven wrong. The universe screamed, "Not that special, honey!" Funny things this PMS. (And by funny I mean 'locoooo')
PS: This post importance (or the lack of it) has raised my own eyebrows. I just need to vent. Sorry readers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment