When I was first announced my relationship with my current boyfriend back in high school, a couple of my best friends told me that they think I was only in it [relationship] to have the status. You know, girlfriend status.
I was upset surely (although I love them for it.. eventually), but not all of the statement is untrue. Looking back, I jumped into the ‘relationship’ fast enough before knowing all of his character and quality. Of course it triggered suspicion from my closest friends. At the very least, they show me how they really care about me.
I was upset surely (although I love them for it.. eventually), but not all of the statement is untrue. Looking back, I jumped into the ‘relationship’ fast enough before knowing all of his character and quality. Of course it triggered suspicion from my closest friends. At the very least, they show me how they really care about me.
My reason for declaring the relationship? I don’t know. I just fell hard in love (pardon me, I was only 18! Haha as if age was the reason.. I guess I’m a hopeless romantic and he swept me off my feet.) Although to be honest, I never thought I would be staying in this relationship for so long.
In my defense, it wasn’t 100% status ridden relationship. I wasn’t looking for status since I was considered traitor by several girl in my 12th grade class for having a boyfriend. Back then, jomblo was the way. Haha. And I wasn’t looking for a boyfriend five years ago. I was satisfied with my life and my achievement and my best girl friends.. it is not that I need anyone to fill the void in my life.
In my defense, it wasn’t 100% status ridden relationship. I wasn’t looking for status since I was considered traitor by several girl in my 12th grade class for having a boyfriend. Back then, jomblo was the way. Haha. And I wasn’t looking for a boyfriend five years ago. I was satisfied with my life and my achievement and my best girl friends.. it is not that I need anyone to fill the void in my life.
Honestly, in the beginning I didn’t think highly of him. I only expect him to be funny and get me laughing all day. After a while, he began earning my respect and nowadays I could say great things about him, not only for making my days but also for pushing me toward my goals and taught me to be more a committed and discipline person.
Anyway, today is my 75th month knowing him and he’s been a great, great company. We had our moments; stupid (mostly), crazy, endearing and sad.
But in the end all is sweet. Let's just pray and hope that there are more months to come.
PS: Anyway, when I told him the fact that it is our 75th month he said.. "Oh, sebentar lagi 100 dong yah.." "Stupido, it's going to be another 2 years to reach that point!" He's sort of slow in math considering he's a businessman heehee..
PS: Anyway, when I told him the fact that it is our 75th month he said.. "Oh, sebentar lagi 100 dong yah.." "Stupido, it's going to be another 2 years to reach that point!" He's sort of slow in math considering he's a businessman heehee..

2 comments:
ya... 75 of 100, has been 75%, we still could say it is getting closer to 100, will reach that soon... in 2 years...thats quick considering total 8 years...
like 8 hours flight jkt melb; 6 hours later you could say oh just 1 more movie and MELB, HERE I COME!
btw, do u still remember business law? on deceiving conduct? can we actually sue someone because of his/her misleading innocent face? hueaheuaea
Note: this is plain just for laugh, never intended for another purpose :P
Why would I remember business law at this point in life?
Well, the innocent remain innocent so it is the deceived problem for being so easily manipulated hiahiahia
Post a Comment