fulfil, like a piggy ^oo^

What it is like being content in your life? It is rare occasion for me in the past six months, but now I feel like I'm at peace with everything.

And it does occur to me that peace, contentment, happiness is not derived from material contentment. OF COURSE, the fact that I don't have to think (or making a fuss) about that is a crucial matter. But, most of ALL, peace, joy and contentment can not be bought.

In the past few moment, I couldn't stand still. It is as if someone put a light under my butt, making me restless. Unable to stay in one place. Like a lense, I was out of focus, thus the result was blurry. (I could be deep. HA!)

I hope I shouldn't return to that state anymore. I was bad, real bad. I acted carelessly, I gave bad advice *this is my biggest regret*, I was just like a kid running to lollipop dangled in a unsettling dog (or some sort). Whatever I want I have to get. It has given me the wrong competitive streak~ where I in the end isolated myself to dark.

I want to be good.

That's the only request I have for this year.

No comments: