My new boss character is just out of a movie.
He could be Monk with the craziness that Monk can be. You name it. He looks like the OCD type.
He's sort of funny-man as well, with his overwhelming nervousness and non-existence calmness over how people think. On how I think.
Yesterday, when I asked the time he expects me to come, he said whenever before nine am. Of course, that would be really great if the company is not in 3-in-1 range of fire. That's beside the point. When I told him that I want to attend the morning meeting he became really nervous and told me that I just have to relax at this point in time and when I attend the meeting I could just sit and listen. *That's why I want to join, btw, but he has the need to spell it out. So I let him have it :)
Then this morning he called me again to his office to talk about~ dressing up. He seemed so worry on how I think or maybe how other think on how I dress up. It was so funny and I didn't mean to be mean. Anyway, I wore my comfort clothes today (on my second day).
Comfort clothes are like comfort food, it is comfortable for you but doesn't add any value to your look.
My comfort clothes include pant suit with wide legs, striped button blouse and zara oversize knitware. I looked like trash. Apparently, so does other in the research room. They dressed down. So down that I'm a ten.
Although, yeah, yesterday, as I thought that they will take me around, I put on my nicest top and skirt a la 50s.
Haha, but that's so funny though. I couldn't hide my smile.
Maybe later he will comment on my makeup also :)
Just to make things straight, he could be the nicest boss I have *I mean real boss who hires me*. He is real genuine person and I really like him. I hope him the best in this world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment