I start working tomorrow. A new place. An extension of life in the investment banking industry. Lucky me, I got a second chance.
So now I'm moving my stuff over to my grandparent's home up in the town~ while watching Enchanted in cable. So I feel like writing so much. Especially since I target myself with 120 entries for this blog this year (such a low low low target) well, compare to 26 last year~
Anyway, given the time I spent doing nothing down under, I have picturing how my room will look like. I have two projects. One in my grandparent's, one in Bandung. The one in my grandparents will have green/blue/gray color scheme while the one in Bandung is more girly with red/pink/white/choc. I'll surely update it here once I finished with them.
I love decorating. It put me off the reality.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment