Well, I did. I made up my mind at the last minute since I'm not really convinced over this election thing.
Anyway, recent act of electing up anti-pornography law eliminated most of the parties for me. Hoo. At least I felt strongly about something for Indonesia election huh?
Hope you all did. Even if the choice for not making any decision. As long as it is not because you just don't want to drag your lazy ass across the bedroom last Thursday :)

For those who didn't know (which I doubt unless you're residing outside Indonesia), this was circulated through email last Wednesday

3 comments:
I did not. I lost my voting right to that stupid corrupt election commission. This is a fail election for sure. 300,000 citizens (as in lawful citizens who have id cards and family cards, including ex governors and public officials) lost their voting rights on the basis that their names are not in the permanent voters list. On the previous election, if our names are not in the list, election officials will still allow us to vote as long as we can show our valid id card and/or family card. On this election, the officials said that they have to STRICTLY refer to the list. If your names are not in it, sorry, you have no FRIGGIN' right to vote.
For God sake, i always pay my taxes on time and the country prohibit me to vote???
2 or 3 unregistered citizens are bad administration. Over 300,000 unregistered citizens, without the option to use id card instead, are definitely attempt on manipulation of votes.
I dont know which party cooperated with the election commission. By logic, it must be a party with the biggest vote or at least sit on the big five.
Btw i am so mad i filed a class action with Yayasan Lembaga Bantuan Hukum Indonesia against the election commission. Anyone interested can definitely join.
One stupid anchor still mentioned this election as a success. A total retard she must be.
Bu, I feel ya.
Well, good thing you are eager to vote in the first place. Although things don't turn out like they do.
ANYWAY, I don't think the election is a successful one. I don't know how to deal with my love/hate to this government officials too.. I do want the election to be a successful one but in term of true democracy, our country is just far from success.
Far.
Like heaven and earth far.
Let's hope you could vote in the Prez election.
Anyway, 30% of golput sounds large yes?
Oh and it's a Citizen Law Suit, not Class Action..hohoo everyone interested hayuukkhayuukkk..
Yeah, and days before election i told my friends: "Dont vote if you dont know exactly who are you voting for". Ahaha i guess i did some contribution to that 30 percent golput. And i have no regret at all *winkwink*
And on the Prezzie, i dont know which one will get my vote. The strongest candidate by far is our current prezzie but he failed in providing me my ultimate political right as a citizen. Such a dissapointment.
Look at out dear country, dont you just love it?
Post a Comment